By Dr. John Drulle (1991) “Corticosteroids, or steroids as they are commonly called, are very important drugs in a wide variety of medical conditions. They exert an anti-inflammatory effect and suppress the immune system. This may be life saving in some diseases such as asthma and malignancies. On the other hand, steroids are rarely curative, and are associated with harmful [...]
Lyme Disease Community and Support
- Post-Treatment Lyme Syndrome and Central Sensitization Batheja S, Nields JA, Landa A, Fallon BA.
- “Understanding Borrelia – Understanding Lyme Disease”
- Lyme Disease Vaccine Shows Promise in Clinical Trials Reported in The Lancet
- Hundreds protest CDC’s Lyme treatment guidelines at NYC rally By Mary Beth Pfeiffer
- Harford County promotes Lyme disease awareness