Lyme disease is a multi-systemic illness that seriously affects the central nervous system (CNS), causing neurological and psychiatric symptoms in most of the patients. Since most psychiatrist will not recognize lyme disease as an real illness, the main goal of this article is to bring awareness and familiarize all psychiatrists about this spirochetal illness that devastates [...]
Lyme Disease Community and Support
- Post-Treatment Lyme Syndrome and Central Sensitization Batheja S, Nields JA, Landa A, Fallon BA.
- “Understanding Borrelia – Understanding Lyme Disease”
- Lyme Disease Vaccine Shows Promise in Clinical Trials Reported in The Lancet
- Hundreds protest CDC’s Lyme treatment guidelines at NYC rally By Mary Beth Pfeiffer
- Harford County promotes Lyme disease awareness