Lyme Disease Recipes Most patients suffering from lyme disease should consider making a huge change in their diet, hence adapting to a new “Lyme Diet” lifestyle can be in all cases quite challenging, assuming that a patient, in some cases, would have to completely eliminate gluten, sugar, and dairy products. It’s highly important that you [...]
Lyme Disease Community and Support
- Post-Treatment Lyme Syndrome and Central Sensitization Batheja S, Nields JA, Landa A, Fallon BA.
- “Understanding Borrelia – Understanding Lyme Disease”
- Lyme Disease Vaccine Shows Promise in Clinical Trials Reported in The Lancet
- Hundreds protest CDC’s Lyme treatment guidelines at NYC rally By Mary Beth Pfeiffer
- Harford County promotes Lyme disease awareness