Kosik-Bogacka DI, Kuzna-Grygiel W, Jaborowska M. Department of Biology and Medical Parasitology, Pomeranian Medical University, Powstancow Wielkopolskich Av. 72, 70-111 Szczecin, Poland. The aim of the study was to determine the infection level of adult forms and larvae of ticks and mosquitoes with Borrelia burgdorferi in the forested areas of Szczecin. A total of 1699 [...]
Lyme Disease Community and Support
- Post-Treatment Lyme Syndrome and Central Sensitization Batheja S, Nields JA, Landa A, Fallon BA.
- “Understanding Borrelia – Understanding Lyme Disease”
- Lyme Disease Vaccine Shows Promise in Clinical Trials Reported in The Lancet
- Hundreds protest CDC’s Lyme treatment guidelines at NYC rally By Mary Beth Pfeiffer
- Harford County promotes Lyme disease awareness