- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- Dash pepper
- 3 tbsp. evaporated skim milk
- 8 prepared basic crepes
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Dash nutmeg
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spinach according to package directions, drain thoroughly.
- Add salt, pepper, Ricotta cheese, milk, eggs and nutmeg.
- Put 1/4 cup filling in center of each crepe, overlap sides.
- Place seam side down in 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Heat for 20 minutes.
- Yield: 4 servings, 2 crepes per serving – 2 medium fat meat, 1/2 vegetable, 1 bread, 1/2 fat, 16 proteins and 257 calories.
Posted in Lyme Disease