We would like to thank everyone for using our website and we hope it has helped you!
* http://www.lyme.ws/ is one of the fastest growing Lyme Disease Blogs and Support Groups that has been established in 2011. We currently receive well over 1000 unique visitors every single day and the number is steadily growing. We are delighted to be able to serve the people that are suffering and desperately need help.
* http://www.lyme.ws/ is and will be something special. From human to human. We will always be a non-profit support group and that is the main reason we avoid any kind of paid advertising on our website that is not related to Lyme Disease. http://www.lyme.ws/ is the place where we can gather to raise more awareness about Lyme Disease, where we can learn how to cope with this chronic illness and share our knowledge with others.
If everyone reading donated $10, it would make a significant change for our community. We know that many people are struggling financially, not everyone can or will donate and that is totally understandable.
* We are currently raising funds to sustain this project that serves over 30,000 people every single month. Funds are also needed to increase our audience and bring more Lyme awareness that is desperately needed all over the world. We currently host over 1000 documented articles and vlogs, thus with all the increasing traffic through our servers and amount of work and time that our team puts into this project, the higher the costs will be. (currently we have 3 members on our team and we are always looking to expand).
Donations are highly appreciated!
* http://www.lyme.ws/ only relies on donations. We need funds to make significant inroads into improving the situation for those with Lyme Disease, and those who are in danger of getting infected. The money is securely processed through Paypal and distributed accordingly as per our mission statements.
Your donation will help directly with -
* Raising Lyme Awareness and educating people about Lyme Disease through this website, blog and and forum.
* Printing and distributing leaflets, t-shirts, badges, mugs, brochures and posters locally and in other European countries.
* Your donation will directly help with the expenses of running and maintaining http://www.lyme.ws/ (hosting and site maintenance), contacting our partners, updating our database on daily bases and the costs involved with social media coverage. We currently have 3 dedicated supporters on our team that are managing and running the website, blog and forum. If you wish to join our community please send an email to email@example.com
* Our main mission is to give hope to the hopeless and in need.
* Educate the general public and doctors about the risks of Lyme Disease and the vital need for an early diagnosis and effective treatment. Usually, early detection makes lyme disease an easily treatable disease with just a few weeks of antibiotics.
* Educate doctors and other health professionals about treating late stage Lyme Disease and ongoing patient care through antibiotics, diet and lifestyle changes and complimentary therapies, as well as providing the latest news on treatments and secondary therapies.
* Use the social media to educate the general public about Lyme Disease prevention. (we need funds to run sponsored campaigns on various ad networks).
* Inform the public about the dangers of Chronic Lyme Disease – We often publish patient stories which hopefully will bring pressure to bear on the Health Department who currently claims that Chronic Lyme Disease does not exist, which is a totally false and dangerous statement, a crime.
* Highlight the probability that Lyme Disease may be the actual cause of many serious health problems including – Parkinson ’s disease, ALS, (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), Motor Neurone Disease, Chron’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia and M.E./Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and many other immunological and neuro-psychiatric illneses.
* Invite doctors and supportive activists to join and contribute to our community.
* Promote tick safety measures to the public for avoiding contracting Lyme Disease and other dangerous co-infections transmitted by ticks in Europe.We aim to accomplish a lot more in the future and you can help by making a small donation today.
If you would like to make a donation, please use the Donate link below. (This year, please consider making a donation of $5, $20, $50, $100 or whatever you can to protect and sustain http://www.lyme.ws/)
* How Else Can I Contribute?
* We have many important tasks ahead of us and always something on our schedule, at the same time we have plenty of room for you to make an effort and help! Would you like to contribute and become an activist within our community? Would you maybe like to help spread the word and get active in social media? Maybe you would want to write news stories, press releases or articles about Lyme Disease?
* If that suits you best, to be a coach for our fellow human beings who need help, then why not give a hand? The Government and the main stream medical community will not recognize Lyme Disease as a chronic illness any time soon, we are the ones that make significant changes for those that are severely ill and cannot live a normal life. We are the ones that can change the situation and WE should not wait for the leaders to do it for us. From human to human.
* Do we offer any financial support?
* Sorry, we depend on donations, we can not offer financial support, but you have the chance to participate in a dedicated and friendly community that is fighting for a real and debilitating health cause.
Maybe you have been struggling with Lyme Disease and have a story to tell? We would love to hear your story and have in published on our website. If you’d like to become a Lyme activist and help us help others, we would love to hear from you. (Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible).
* Help Spread The Word
* Do you have a website, blog or forum? A link to our website is highly appreciated. Help raise awareness and educate your visitors about the dangers of Lyme Disease.
* If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We Thank-You for Your Support!
Matei V. Alexandru, CEO
Posted in Lyme Disease